Wednesday, April 30, 2014

on the needles.

Spring has finally come to "Winterpeg,"  and has caught me red handed, knitting myself another sweater in doubt of its arrival!



This is it, the Dragonflies Jumper.  Beautiful intricate design all over the body.  I love it.  But it takes more concentration than most to remain in pattern....will be clicking away with this one for awhile! Loving it combined with the soft Plucky Primo in the Bohemian Blue colorway. My first time using this yarn and I may just have a new favourite!


Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

This is a lovely lace pattern, I love the colour too.

Anonymous said...

It's so lovely - and the yarn looks scrumptious!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Clever sausage!

What Comes Next? said...

its about time your winter ended! That pattern looks wonderful - you'll be all set for next winter