Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm a Sew-vivor

I was really excited to see that my yoga bag made the top ten finalists out of 146 excellent entries in the Sew-vivor competition over at Family Ever After!  There is some stiff competition, including one of my besties, Kaelin of The Plaid Scottie who kicked some arse with her woven pouch!


Now I have to complete three sewing challenges.  First up: something emerald.  Then something with buttons, then something quilted........my brain is working overtime, will see what it comes up with!  Wish me luck!

(and I can't get the Destiny's Child "I'm a Survivor" song out of my head!)

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great :P Now I can't get that song out of my head!!

Seriously, congratulations! That is awesome :)

Jo Ann said...

How about an emerald green quilt embellished with buttons!

corina said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the next challenges. I'm sure you will come up with some fab ideas.

Unknown said...

Congrats! How wonderful!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you do! Represent the M-B! *awkward scissorish gang sign*

Holly said...

Fantastic news! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

ipatchandquilt said...

Ha ha , "i'm gonna make it.. " emereld maybe? ;-)
ipatchandquilt at wordpress dot com

Lynne said...

Congratulations, very exciting!